Why Choose Wood Wicks & Luxe
Wood Wicks & Luxe uses a Natural Soy Wax and a Soy & Coconut Wax blend for our candles. The Soy & Coconut mix is made up of a natural Soy Bean, blended wth Coconut wax. Our waxes have a beautiful creamy finish which is simply divine, with a good even melt pool and good hot and cold scent throw.
Scent throw can also be dependant on your curing time. We like to cure our candles for at least 3 weeks prior to burning. I have cured them for much longer and the cold throw is amazing as well as the hot throw. An unburned candle can still create the most fabulous addition to style any home.
Other reasons you should consider our product:
- Wax is made from natural soy and coconut
- Smooth and creamy surface
- Retains a smooth creamy surface on reset depending the fragrance (some fragrances are naturally thicker than others)
- Minimal black carbon or sooting retained on the glass - if your flame is too high, you have mushrooming, or you notice a slight soot to the air, trim wick
We pride ourselves on bringing you a quality product and do welcome feedback or questions about any of our products.
Wood Wicks & Luxe is passionate about bringing you quality products and using quality ingredients. We are dedicated in creating products that we genuinely love ourselves and believe in. A lot of time and testing has gone into the creation of our products and we hope you enjoy them.
- All Australian made
- Made in small batches
- Ethically sourced ingredients
- Environmentally aware
- All natural
- Cruelty free
The brand was born from an ignition of creativity with a like minded friend. An excitement of conversation over the science of candle making which turned into something I could never have imagined. x